1) How does your skin feel when you wash it?
- A - Tight, it feels too small for your face
- B - Smooth and Comfortable
- C – Dry, itchy or red in places
- D - Fine, quite comfortable
- E - Dry in some areas & smooth in others
2) How does your skin look halfway through the day?
- A - Flaky patches appearing
- B - Fresh and clean
- C - Flaky patches and some redness
- D - Shiney
- E - Shiney in the T-zone
3) How does your skin react when you use an aftershave?
- A - It stings
- B - No problems
- C - It stings and itches
- D - It feels fresher
- E - Fresher in places but stings in parts
4) Does your skin breakout in spots?
- A - Hardly ever
- B –Mostly when stressed
- C - Occasionally
- D - Often
- E - Often, in the T-zone
5) How does your skin react to using a moisturiser?
- A - It feels very comfortable
- B - Comfortable
- C - Feels comfortable, but can irritate
- D - Makes your skin feel very oily
- E - Oily in the T-zone and okay on cheeks.
If mostly A's - You have DRY SKIN
If mostly B's - You have NORMAL SKIN
If mostly C's - You have SENSITIVE SKIN
If mostly D's - You have OILY SKIN
If mostly E's - You have COMBINATION SKIN